黃貫中 - 天與地 - (劇集 "天與地 " 主題曲) - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 黃貫中 - 天與地 - (劇集 "天與地 " 主題曲)




天與地 - (劇集 "天與地 " 主題曲)
Humanity - (Japanese Drama Series "Heaven and Earth" Theme Song)
從開始那天 跟著你一起
From the day we started I followed you,
曾一起去飛 曾失去自己 世上甚麽可相比
Together we flew, together we lost ourselves, is there anything in the world to compare to this?
內心的最底 總還有傷悲
Deep down inside, there's always sadness.
年青的忐忑 成長的壓抑 歲月無聲空追憶
The anxiety of youth, the weight of growing up, years pass silently, only memories remain.
從開始那天 早做了打算
From the day we started, we made our plans.
若天不眷戀 若身心耗損 帶著目標走更遠
If heaven doesn't favor us, if our bodies and minds are exhausted, we'll keep our goal and go even further.
人間中到底可還有溫暖
Is there still warmth left in this world?
留低雖太短 時光可逆轉 彷似流水不會斷
Even if our time together was short, time can be reversed, like a flowing river that never ends.
總需要 信任自己
We must always believe in ourselves.
汗血水 繪出天與地
With sweat and blood we paint the heavens and the earth.
天崩了 我們繼續挺起
If the sky collapses, we'll keep standing.
問昨天 可想不起
Yesterday, I can't remember.
儘管錯 讓我錯到死
Let me make all the mistakes until I die.
別再講 大道理
Don't preach to me anymore.
別要分 我或你
Don't separate me or you.
在這刻 我是你
At this moment, I am you.





Авторы: Guan Zhong Huang


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.