Tracy Huang feat. 馬兆駿 - 記憶… 由愛開始 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни Tracy Huang feat. 馬兆駿 - 記憶… 由愛開始




記憶… 由愛開始
Memories... Start with Love
雲兒總在水池洗臉,
The cloud always washes its face in the pond,
我總在池邊輕放下妳的名字,
I always softly whisper your name by the pond,
不敢驚醒煙一般往事,
Not daring to startle memories like smoke,
往事像雲煙湧上心頭,
Memories like smoke welling up in my heart,
握住妳的手,握住了宇宙,
Holding your hand, holding the universe,
牽著妳的手,牽住了源頭,
Holding your hand, holding the source,
妳的美酒是我生命的甘露,
Your beauty is the sweet dew of my life,
(是我的愛情火種)
(My burning love)
妳那貝殼是我的財富
Your shell is my fortune
(是我的信物)
(My keepsake)
你是我生命甘露
You are the sweet dew of my life
妳是我全部財富
You are my entire fortune
你是我生命甘露
You are the sweet dew of my life
妳是我的全部
You are my everything
生生不息,生生不息。哦...
Everlasting, everlasting. Oh...





Авторы: An Ger Tung, Shui Miao Lian


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.