黄绮珊 feat. 希林娜依•高 - 是妈妈是女儿 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 黄绮珊 feat. 希林娜依•高 - 是妈妈是女儿




是妈妈是女儿
Mother and Daughter
我的孩子啊
My dear child,
我不知道自己做得夠好嗎
I wonder if I've done enough?
我是第一次做媽媽
This is my first time being a mother.
儘管歲月已吹白我的頭髮
Although time has whitened my hair,
送你上學第一天 要你勇敢 我卻哭了
on your first day of school, I wanted you to be brave, but I cried.
後來你每回離家 揮手說走啦
Later, every time you left home, you waved and said goodbye.
當告別已變得輕鬆 可我的心還會空
When goodbyes became easy, my heart still felt empty.
親愛的媽媽
Dear mother,
我不知道自己做得夠好嗎
I wonder if I've done enough?
我是第一次做女兒
This is my first time being a daughter.
可也是第一次來做我
But also my first time being myself.
離開家的那天 車開之後 偷偷哭了
The day I left home, after the car drove away, I secretly cried.
我不想讓你擔心 笑著揮手呢
I didn't want you to worry, so I smiled and waved.
人長大不輕鬆 我後來才知道
Growing up is not easy, I only realized later.
孩子會穿過大雨 去懂人間的道理
Children will walk through the rain to understand the world's truths.
我只能嘮叨 因為我已幫不上你了
I can only nag, because I can't help you anymore.
媽媽會留在童年 給我打很多電話
My mother stays in my childhood, calls me a lot.
說院子的花開了 我先掛了 地鐵上
She says the flowers in the courtyard are blooming, I hang up, on the subway.
早上吃飯了嗎?按時睡覺了嗎?
Did you eat breakfast? Did you sleep on time?
原諒我只懂這樣參與你生活
I only know how to participate in your life like this.
可我都沒做得到 所以不說話 (吃飯了嗎?)
But I haven't been able to do it, so I don't speak (Did you eat?).
不想對你撒謊啊 又怕你難過 (累不累啊?)
I don't want to lie to you, but I'm afraid you'll be sad (Are you tired?).
匆匆掛了電話後 發現我是那麼的想念你啊
After hanging up the phone in a hurry, I realize how much I miss you.
我的孩子啊
My dear child,
我不知道自己做得夠好嗎
I wonder if I've done enough?
放手如果是一門功課
If letting go is a lesson,
媽媽一生沒考過
Mom has never passed it in her life.
沒有按時吃飯 忙碌不是我的錯
I didn't eat on time, being busy is not my fault.
如果讓你知道 卻會令我很愧疚
If you knew, it would make me feel guilty.
你的噓寒問暖 我知道是為我好的
Your concern, I know it's for my good.
但又讓我覺得我不曾被信任著
But it makes me feel like I haven't been trusted.
不擔心的人啊 一定不做媽媽
People who don't worry, definitely won't be mothers.
我知道 全知道 可是我心疼啊
I know, I know everything, but I feel heartbroken.
請放心讓我前往屬於我的人生吧
Please let me go on my own life journey.
你那麼勇敢善良 我很像你就不怕
You are so brave and kind, I am not afraid because I am like you.
有一天你也會成為一個媽媽
One day you will also become a mother.
那一天我們會深深地擁抱嗎?
Will we hug tightly that day?
像溪水環遊世界 擁抱回它出生的河流
Like a stream circling the world, embracing the river where it was born.
我希望你被愛著 我希望你要快樂
I hope you are loved, I hope you are happy.
我希望我的雙手可以為你擋著風
I hope my hands can shield you from the wind.
我知道愛會爭吵 我知道人會變老
I know love can argue, I know people will grow old.
所以那一句愛你一定要大聲地說
So you must say "I love you" loudly.
列車會準點嗎?路上有吃的嗎?
Will the train be on time? Is there food on the way?
到家後不管幾點飯都會熱著
No matter what time you get home, the meal will be warm.
穿過媽媽的目光 離家的小巷 (快到了嗎?)
Passing through my mother's gaze, the alley where I left home (Are you almost there?).
穿過擁擠的車廂 回憶的滾燙 (門開著呢)
Passing through the crowded carriage, the memories are burning (The door is open).
穿過溫柔的時光 有你的地方 我就有路回家
Passing through the gentle time, where you are, I have a way home.
回家吧
Come home.
我的孩子啊
My dear child,
我不知道自己做得夠好嗎
I wonder if I've done enough?
但有件事我非常確定
But one thing I'm sure of,
你是最好的女兒
You are the best daughter.
請相信自己
Please believe in yourself.





Авторы: Qian Lei

黄绮珊 feat. 希林娜依•高 - It's mom and daughter - Single
Альбом
It's mom and daughter - Single
дата релиза
05-04-2023



Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.