黎明 - 不羈的感情 - перевод текста песни на английский

不羈的感情 - 黎明перевод на английский




不羈的感情
Unbridled Affection
不知道今晚 你可寂寞﹖
I wonder if you're lonely tonight?
街燈與我 孤獨彷徨
The streetlights and I, lost and wandering
你若願意 與我共闖
If you're willing, let's face it together
充塞我此際心裡空蕩蕩
Fill this emptiness in my heart right now
△不想只跟你捉個美麗的迷藏
△I don't want to just play a beautiful game of hide-and-seek with you
不想再裝作感覺很淡薄
I don't want to pretend to feel indifferent anymore
無須你今晚再跟我說甚麼
There's no need for you to tell me anything tonight
知否眼中 交織愛火 Come on
Do you see the love burning in my eyes? Come on
▲不羈的感情完全交給我
▲Unbridled affection, I give it all to you
一刻激情從不好過
A moment of passion is never enough
此刻的心情想不想我﹖
Do you think of me now, right now?
(我愛上了你 我不理為何)
(I've fallen for you, I don't care why)
不羈的感情完全交給我
Unbridled affection, I give it all to you
你怎可 讓我風裡落泊地流浪▲
How could you let me wander lost in the wind?▲
等你來 可是絕望﹖
Is it just despair waiting for you?
不知不覺心裡都是汗
Unconsciously, my heart is full of sweat
可否再一次在那老地方
Can we go back to that old place one more time?
重溫起今天的我的情狂
Relive my passionate madness today
你怎可 讓我風裡落泊地流浪
How could you let me wander lost in the wind?
你怎可 讓我風裡落泊地流浪
How could you let me wander lost in the wind?





Авторы: Johan Kinde


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.