黎明 - 但願我瀟洒 - перевод текста песни на английский

但願我瀟洒 - 黎明перевод на английский




但願我瀟洒
I Wish I Could Be Cool
會想著我吧!當我遙遙遠去
Will you think of me when I am far away?
當我回頭看你 心中有千句話
When I turn back to look at you, there are a thousand words in my heart.
會等著我吧!當這年華老去
Will you wait for me when this youth is gone?
當我無從愛你 我怎能不瀟灑
When I can't love you, how can I not be cool?
我只會想你一個 請相信我好嗎?
I will only think of you, please believe me, okay?
別去後你或發現 真的愛我嗎?
After I leave, will you discover that you truly love me?
從前誓約 仍然可相信嗎?仍時刻緊記嗎?
Can we still believe in our past vows? Do you still keep them in your heart?
往日有一些也許未放下 遺忘誓約
Maybe there are some things from the past that I haven't let go of, forgetting our vows.
仍然可戀愛嗎? 讓一切像過去吧!
Can we still be in love? Let everything be like the past.
當天的愛一閃似火花 但願我瀟灑
The love of that day flashed like a spark, I wish I could be cool.
會傷害你吧!當我無言遠去
Will I hurt you when I leave silently?
當我無辭以對 不知我心痛吧!
When I have nothing to say, don't you know my heart aches?
會遷怒我吧!當我全無寄掛
Will you be angry at me when I have no worries?
當我無從愛你 我怎能不瀟灑
When I can't love you, how can I not be cool?





Авторы: Masayuki Kishi, Yasushi Akimoto


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.