黎明 - 口不對心(國) - перевод текста песни на английский

口不對心(國) - 黎明перевод на английский




口不對心(國)
Can't Say What I Mean (International Version)
我們都憧憬 美麗的愛情
We all long for beautiful love,
熱鬧的光陰 永恆的溫馨
The warmth of a lively time, forever.
我們都相信 美麗的事情
We all believe in beautiful things,
幸福的縮影 永遠不凋零
A happy embodiment, never wilting.
看一部電影 說一下劇情
Watch a movie, talk about the plot,
風一樣動聽 水一樣平靜
As beautiful as the wind, as calm as water.
夠不夠溫馨 會不會開心
Is it warm enough, will we be happy?
只要你能相信 這就是愛情
If you can just believe, this is love.
就這樣決定
Let's just decide,
如果說有些話語口不對心
If I say some things that I don't really mean,
不要再問原因
Don't ask why.
風平浪靜已經 值得高興
The wind and waves are calm, it's something to be happy about.
縱然說有些話語口不對心
Even if I say some things that I don't really mean,
我們都不放棄
We both won't give up,
只要是愛愛恨恨不那麼分明#
As long as love and hate aren't so clear.#
靠的那麼近 愛的那麼輕
Leaning in so close, loving so lightly,
聽的見那前塵著地的聲音
I can hear the sound of the past crashing to the ground.
這樣的愛情 這樣的溫馨
This kind of love, this kind of warmth,
是誰都不要緊 只要你相信
It doesn't matter who it is, as long as you believe.
你需要安定 我希望安靜
You need stability, I desire tranquility,
就這樣決定
Let's just decide.





Авторы: Xi Lin, Huang Vintz


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.