黎明 - 情歸落泊 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 黎明 - 情歸落泊




情歸落泊
Love Returns to Hopelessness
黎明
Leon Lai
情歸落泊
Love Returns to Hopelessness
電影 明月照尖東 主題曲
Theme song for movie "Full Moon over Sharp Point"
情在渺茫 人在跌盪 想起往日 醉後狂歌
Vague love, fluctuating people, recalling the past, singing wildly after getting drunk
無盡晚上 明月照亮 孤單上路 誰曾不伴我
On endless nights, the bright moon shines, walking alone, who has never accompanied me?
光陰已逝 沉默嘆謂 今天你願 我曾留低
Time has passed, sighing silently, today you are willing to let me stay
無淚再流 無話再題 依稀對望 誰情歸落泊
No more tears, no more words, looking at each other in a trance, whose love has returned to hopelessness?
當一切又淡忘又記起 似是漫長遊戲 若是昨日夢已死
When everything is forgotten and remembered again, it seems like a long game. If yesterday's dream has died
不必掩飾這唏噓痛悲
No need to hide this heartbreaking sorrow
當天你用淡然目光 拒絕熱情流過 現在卻承受創傷
When you used an indifferent gaze to reject the passion that flowed through me, now you are suffering from the trauma
怎麼訴說你方知我曾淚淌
How can I tell you that you only now know that I have shed tears?
誰在挽留 誰願接受 傷心告別 不知道為何
Who is holding on, who is willing to accept, a sad farewell, I don't know why
獨白:原來 佢一直係度呃緊我 而我就咁傻 一直對佢死心塌地
Monolgue: So you've been lying to me all along and I've been a fool, completely devoted to you
我都唔明點解以前你對我咁好 我最後仍然係揀左佢
I don't understand why you treated me so well in the past, but I still chose him in the end.
傷心告別 不知道為何 傷心告別 誰情歸落泊
A sad farewell, I don't know why. A sad farewell, whose love has returned to hopelessness?





黎明 - 黎明音樂大全101
Альбом
黎明音樂大全101
дата релиза
01-01-2011


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.