黎瑞恩 - 問候 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 黎瑞恩 - 問候




問候
Greetings
為何避免相逢竟邂逅
Why did we avoid meeting, only to run into each other?
為何未捨拋開卻分手
Why did we break up, when we were reluctant to let go?
東拉西扯怎拖也不會太久
We small talk, but it won't last long.
仍難避過是你這問候
It's hard to avoid your greeting.
我跟他 幸福嗎
Am I happy with him?
其實心底始終喜歡你多過愛他
The truth is, I've always loved you more than I loved him.
我跟他 幸福嗎
Am I happy with him?
隨便敷衍的說也不太差
I say it's not bad, just to put you off.
為何望你黯然的接受
Why do you accept it with such sadness?
為何像針心中刺一口
Why does it feel like a needle piercing my heart?
只知應該走的我應要再走
I know I should leave, but I can't let go.
但我未捨是向你問候
So I'm here to ask you,
你跟她 幸福嗎
Are you happy with her?
其望聽到始終喜歡我多過愛她
I hope to hear that you've always loved me more than her.
你跟她 幸福嗎
Are you happy with her?
如未可相處 願再取替她
If you're not happy, I'll replace her.
說一聲 幸福嗎
Just say, "Are you happy?"
隨便的講始終喜歡我便重留下
If you lie and say you love me, I'll stay.
你跟她 幸福嗎
Are you happy with her?
然後只聽到你已適應她
But all I hear is that you've adjusted to her.





Авторы: 陳光榮


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.