齊豫 - 今世 (Live) - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 齊豫 - 今世 (Live)




今世 (Live)
This Life (Live)
听不见 狂吹的风沙里
I can't hear, in the wildly blowing sand and dust,
在说什么古老的故事
What ancient story is being told.
那一年 那个三月
That year, that March,
又一次
Once again,
地老天荒
The world grows old, the sky grows vast.
又开了 花开成海
Flowers bloom again, blooming into a sea,
又升起 让水淹没
The sea rises again, letting the water submerge.
你来了来了 一场生生世世的约会
You came, you came, a rendezvous of a lifetime,
我不再单独走过秋天
I will no longer walk through autumn alone.
不是跟你说过三次了吗
Didn't I tell you three times?
我-是-你-的-天使
I - am - your - angel.
不在你身旁的时候
When I'm not by your side,
不可以不可以
You can't, you can't,
跟永恒去拔河
Play tug-of-war with eternity.
你忘了忘了 忘了忘了
You forgot, forgot, forgot, forgot,
那一次又一次水边的泪与盼
Those times by the water, tears and hopes,
你忘了岸边等你回家的女人
You forgot the woman waiting for you by the shore.
日已尽 潮水已去
The sun has set, the tide has gone out,
皓月当空的夜晚
On a night with a bright moon in the sky,
交出了
You surrendered,
再不能看我
You can no longer see me,
再不能说话的你
You can no longer speak.
同一条手帕
The same handkerchief,
擦你的血 拭我的泪
Wiping your blood, drying my tears,
同一条手帕
The same handkerchief,
擦你的血 拭我的泪
Wiping your blood, drying my tears,
要这样跟你
To be with you like this,
血泪交融
Blood and tears intertwined,
就这样 跟你血泪交融
Just like this, with you, blood and tears intertwined,
一如
Just like,
万年前的初夜
The first night ten thousand years ago,
一如
Just like,
万年前的初夜
The first night ten thousand years ago.






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.