龍飄飄 - 最后的夜快车 - перевод текста песни на английский

最后的夜快车 - 龍飄飄перевод на английский




最后的夜快车
Last Night Express Train
虽然夕阳无限好,
Although the sunset is infinitely beautiful,
可惜近黄昏,
It is a pity that it is near dusk,
夜快车载着我一路心沉闷,
The night express train carries me away, my heart heavy,
不知道今后何处是归程,
I don't know where my home will be in the future,
想问问自己,
I want to ask myself,
问也问不清,
But I can't figure it out,
啊... 搭上了最后的夜快车,
Ah... I caught the last night express train,
不知谁的错。
I don't know whose fault it is.
自古多情空遗恨,
Since ancient times, excessive affection has been in vain,
好梦最易醒,
Good dreams are easily awakened,
夜快车载着我,
The night express train carries me away,
一路走不停,
And it travels without stopping,
恨当年不该把旧梦重温,
I regret that I shouldn't have revisited the old dream,
白白又失去了最后一个春,
And I have wasted another spring in vain,
啊... 搭上了最后的夜快车,
Ah... I caught the last night express train,
痛苦向谁说。
To whom shall I tell my suffering?
就像落花它有意,
It's like fallen flowers have a purpose,
流水最无情,
But flowing water is the most heartless,
夜快车载着我,
The night express train carries me away,
一路泪纷纷,
And my tears fall like rain,
过去的何必把它声声问,
Why bother asking about the past?
今后的又将如何去澄清,
How can I clarify the future?
啊... 搭上了最后的夜快车,
Ah... I caught the last night express train,
今后的多寂寞。
How lonely the future will be.






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.