Christopher Wong - 曲中情 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction Christopher Wong - 曲中情




曲中情
Song in the Heart
相爱十年是否都会变
Will our love of ten years change as years go by?
将一切全抛进到烈焰
I'll cast all into the flames.
你默然是否不爱说
Are you silent because you don't love me anymore?
沉默里但仍觉心里混乱
In your silence, my heart is still in turmoil.
给你送赠是一声再见
My gift to you is a farewell.
这段情留给你默念
Let's leave this love as a memory for you.
你从前是否真爱我
Did you ever truly love me?
还愿我可以知知多一点点
I wish I could know a little more.
心忘不了你 离开了你才觉乏味
My heart can't forget you. I feel so empty without you.
心缠绕了你 仍想与你从新一起
My heart is entangled with you. I still yearn to be with you again.
心忘不了你 离开了你才觉乏味
My heart can't forget you. I feel so empty without you.
心缠绕了你 仍想与你从新一起
My heart is entangled with you. I still yearn to be with you again.
情未了恨未了 从前事试抹掉
Our love and hate are gone. I'll try to forget the past.
唱片中的歌曲 难忘掉的浅笑
The songs on the record, your unforgettable smile.
情在怨曲里送悼念
My love is sent with this mournful song.
情未了恨未了 情潮亦已退掉
Our love and hate are gone, our passion has faded.
抱拥中的哭声 离别后的苦笑
Your cries in my arms, your bitter laughter after we parted.
谁在意曲里正慢慢说往事
Who cares about the song that slowly recounts our past?






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.