曾瑋中 - 出境 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 曾瑋中 - 出境




出境
Leaving
各位旅客恁好,感謝恁乘坐人生航空公司,前往後世人的班機。
Dear passengers, good day. Thank you for choosing Life Airlines, flying to the afterlife.
咱誠緊就欲起飛啊,請縖好安全帶。
We’re about to take off, please fasten your seatbelts.
若有任何需要,請向服務人員反映來為恁服務,多謝。
If you need any assistance, please contact our flight attendants. Thank you.
所有祝福是我最後行李
All my blessings are my last luggage
所有恩怨到遮就暫時停止
All the grievances stop here for now
踏上旅程難免淡薄仔傷悲
It’s inevitable to feel a bit of sadness on this journey
從今開始請將我囥佇心內面
From now on, please keep me in your heart
其實我毋甘離開
Actually, I’m not willing to leave
離開我上愛的你
Leave you, the one I love most
毋通閣傷心請你好好保重自己
Please don’t be too sad, take good care of yourself
其實我毋甘離開
Actually, I’m not willing to leave
離開上愛我的你
Leave you, the one who loves me the most
千萬著毋通袂記
Don’t forget
愛平安快樂過日子
to live a peaceful and happy life
各位旅客,咱這馬佇咧回憶的頂頭,
Dear passengers, we are now on top of memories.
恁會當看對窗仔外,
You can look out the window.
紲落來咱會經過恁過去的一生,包括恁的青春,
Next, we’ll go through your past life, including your youth,
恁的光彩,猶閣有恁的遺憾。
your glory, and your regrets.
越頭看過去偌濟話袂赴講出喙
Looking back, there are so many things I can’t say
欠誰的一句我愛你一句對不起
I owe you an "I love you" and an "I'm sorry"
若是有一工咱佇夢中相見
If we meet in a dream one day
請將我攬絚絚安慰我的掛意
Please hug me and comfort my worries
嗚~我欲來離開
Oh, I’m about to leave
離開我上愛的你
Leave you, the one I love most
毋甘你傷心愛有笑容敢有聽見
I don’t want you to be sad, you should have a smile, do you hear me?
喔~我欲來離開
Oh, I’m about to leave
離開上愛我的你
Leave you, the one who loves me the most
望你著早日慣勢
Hope you’ll get used to it soon
無我陪身邊的日子
The days without me by your side
半夢半醒目睭沓沓褫開
Half asleep, my eyes open
頭殼敧敧這班機已經到位
This flight has arrived
喘一口氣欶著淡薄啊空虛
I take a breath and feel a little emptiness
無人佇身邊只有面頂兩逝淚
No one is around, only two tears on my face
各位旅客恁好,本班機已經到位啊,所有的一切到遮已經圓滿。
Dear passengers, this flight has arrived. Everything is complete.
請毋通袂記得恁隨身的行李,
Please don’t forget your luggage.
機長佇遮代表人生航空公司感謝恁的乘坐,
On behalf of Life Airlines, the captain thanks you for flying.
向望恁會當有一段全新、美滿的人生,多謝。
Hope you’ll have a brand new, happy life. Thank you.





Writer(s): 曾瑋中


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.