Jody Chiang - 新娘悲歌 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction Jody Chiang - 新娘悲歌




新娘悲歌
Tragic Tale of the Bride
目睭若合起來
When my eyes close
目前就會浮出來
Your image instantly appears
懷念彼時彼個人
I long for that one person
可愛的形影
Your dear image
用生命叫伊名字
With my life, I call your name
一夜過一夜
Night after night
怎樣你也無回應
Yet you do not respond
暗暝得雨落
Oh, the dark, rainy night
看月娘來祈禱
I gaze at the moon and pray
三百六十五日子
For three hundred and sixty-five days
離開的人去叨位
Where has my love gone?
怎樣袂返來
Why won't they return?
聽見著鐘聲響亮
As the church bells ring
引阮目屎滴
My tears fall
怨嘆著我的運命
I lament my fate
暗暝得雨落
Oh, the dark, rainy night
這呢重這呢重
How heavy, how heavy
頭頂這個新娘網
This bridal veil upon my head
若是流淚來戴著
If I wear it with tears
加添心苦哀
My heart will only ache more
我一生怎會忘記
How can I ever forget
初戀彼個人
My first love?
你到底站在叨位
Where are you now?
暗暝得雨落
Oh, the dark, rainy night






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.