尹光 feat. 胡美儀 - 海上風光 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 尹光 feat. 胡美儀 - 海上風光




海上風光
Scenery at Sea
我昨晚去岸邊四面瞧 嘩見有個蜑家妹真嬌俏
Last night I went to the shore and looked around, wow, I saw a fisher girl, she was so pretty!
嚦嚦鶯聲頻頻嚟喚大少 佢嬲我去租艇戲浪潮
She was singing sweetly, calling out to me, "Hey, young master!" She was angry that I went to rent a boat and play in the waves.
佢眼角猛丟 眼角猛丟 仲咪咪嘴咁笑
Her eyes were twinkling, her eyes were twinkling, and she was smiling mischievously.
引到我神魂迷蕩了 我企錯腳差啲跌咗落橋
She made my heart flutter, I lost my footing and almost fell off the bridge.
我讚句阿嬌 (好鬼正)
I said, "My dear, you're so beautiful!"
佢掹雞俏 (掹得勻循)
She winked at me, she was so charming!
佢嘅折柳腰 (廿四吋)
Her willow waist, it's 24 inches!
真係呱呱叫 (無得彈)
She's absolutely perfect, no flaws at all.
喂喂我要呀共你去戲浪潮 你要嘅代價幾多鈔票
Hey, hey, I want to go play in the waves with you! How much will it cost?
卒之傾埋佢話錢財唔重要 佢對我的確好關照
Finally, she said money wasn't important, she truly cared about me.
(唏 阿太太 乜咁好死呀
(Hey, Mrs., what a coincidence!
你撐人哋去遊船河又話要幾百蚊個鐘
You say it costs hundreds a hour to take someone out on a boat ride.
同我又唔講錢 不如咁啦 遊完船河
And you don't even talk about money with me? How about this, after the boat ride,
我請你宵夜 跟住通宵直落呢)
I'll take you for dinner and we can stay up all night).
(光哥仔 你又唔同喎 你風流倜儻高大威猛嘅
(Oh, Guang Ge, you're different. You're dashing and strong, tall and handsome.
同你去宵夜真係求之不得喇)
I'd love to go for dinner with you).
(係唔係嘅啫)
(Is that so?)
我與佢呀並肩戲浪潮 佢猛放啲生藕不得了
We went out together, playing in the waves, and she kept throwing lotus roots at me, oh, it was so exciting!
引到我神魂呀迷蕩了 佢快快趣開艇搏命搖
She made my heart flutter, she quickly and happily rowed the boat, rowing with all her strength.
暢快半宵 暢快半宵 心歡笑
We had a great time, we had a great time, our hearts were full of joy.
轉下眼船頭紅日照 乜到處嘅飛鳥吱喳叫
Looking up, the sun was shining at the bow of the boat. Birds were chirping everywhere.
我細看下手錶 (嘩過晒鐘架嗱)
I checked my watch, (Wow, it's past time!)
哎吔嚇得我一跳 (死火喇)
Oh, I was so startled, (Shoot!)
我叫佢阿嬌 (快啲喇)
I called out to my dear, (Hurry up!)
我返工緊要 (遲到架嗱)
I need to go to work, (I'm late!)
你快快呀划我上木橋 佢叫聲拜拜仲咪咪嘴咁笑
Hurry up and row me back to the bridge. She waved goodbye and smiled mischievously.
點不知我錢財畀佢扒盡了 氣到我好似生蝦咁跳
I didn't realize she took all my money. I was so angry, I felt like a jumping shrimp.





Авторы: 古曲


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.