羅文 - 夢非夢 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 羅文 - 夢非夢




夢非夢
A Dream Not a Dream
敲窗的西风叫醒我
The westerly wind rapping on the window woke me up,
惊觉身边景况都像是重逢
Shockingly, the things around me feel like a reunion,
疏星的天 浅笑的你
The starry sky, your light laughter,
不禁地自问难道仍是场梦
Involuntarily asking myself, was this all just a dream?
你在我耳边静静细说
You whispered softly in my ear,
在这真的一刻真的爱非梦
In this very moment, this very love is not a dream.
抱着你浓情未让变冻
Holding you close, my passion doesn't let the cold in,
但你竟消失晚空 原来又尽是场梦
But you vanish into the night sky, turns out it was all a dream again.
莫非这生相思相恋只可托梦
Could it be that in this life, our love and longing can only be in dreams?
说实况爱已是无作用
In reality, our love is of no avail,
是否有朝可一起定居于美梦
Will there come a day when we can settle down in a beautiful dream together?
我共你不再受现实愚弄
You and I will no longer be fooled by reality,
或许这生不过是另一种梦
Perhaps this life is just another kind of dream,
永没法领悟为何变动
I can never understand why it changes,
在一瞬间相思相恋心声引动
In an instant, our love and longing resonate,
转脸看一切消失醒觉中
And when I turn my head, everything disappears as I wake,
似是已醒也像是下场梦
It seems like I have woken up, or is this another dream?






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.