蘇打綠 - 異次元的玫瑰 - перевод текста песни на английский

異次元的玫瑰 - 蘇打綠перевод на английский




異次元的玫瑰
Rose from Another Dimension
你的眼是一朵異次元的玫瑰
Your eyes are a rose from another dimension
盛開卻不枯萎
Blooming yet never dying
倔強卻不虛偽
Unyielding yet not false
你的心是一朵捨棄水的玫瑰
Your heart is a rose that has given up water
乾燥卻不憔悴
Dry yet not wilted
艷紅卻不曖昧
Crimson yet not ambiguous
你停不了手
You, you can't stop your hand.
我不甘心被栽種
I, I can't bear being planted.
你嚐了煙火
You, you have tasted fireworks.
我只能夠被你捉弄
I, I can only be teased by you.
你的眼是一朵投奔夜的玫瑰
Your eyes are a rose that has defected to the night
寂寞卻不膽怯
Lonely yet not afraid
驕傲卻不後悔
Proud yet not regretful
你的愛是一朵挑逗黑的玫瑰
Your love is a rose that provokes darkness
選擇黃昏爆裂
Choosing to burst at dusk
嘲笑日出的自顧聖潔 乏味光輝
Mocking the self-righteous, insipid light of dawn
我開不了口
I, I can't speak
你讓自己被吞沒
You, you let yourself be devoured
我成了霓虹
I, I have become neon
你燃燒天空的咽喉
You, you burn the throat of the sky
掉頭 堅決 看破
Turning my head, determined to see through
你染上潑墨
You, you are stained with ink
我讓自己被淹沒
I, I let myself be drowned
你成了煙火
You, you have become fireworks
我燃燒眼眸
I, I burn my eyes
你停不了手
You, you can't stop your hand.
我切割日夜的鐘
I, I cut the bell of day and night
你踩入黑洞
You, you step into the black hole
我喝下你造的紅酒
I, I drink the red wine you create.
醉後 攀過 癲瘋 釀夢
Drunk, I climb over madness, brewing dreams





Авторы: Wu Qing Feng


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.