農夫 & 詹瑞文 - 千呼萬喚 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 農夫 & 詹瑞文 - 千呼萬喚




千呼萬喚
Call Thousands, Summon Myriad
*開口我又怕 甩牙我仲怕
*I'm afraid to speak, but I'm even more afraid to pull my teeth.
開講有話 人要肉麻
Speaking, people need to be cheesy.
人人要對鬼講鬼話
Everyone has to tell ghost stories to ghosts.
詹瑞文:枉我萬世歌王成日話一take過搞掂
James Juen: In vain I'm the eternal song king often talking about finishing in one take.
點解我想唱嗰啲歌就一啲都搞唔掂
Why can't I finish the songs I want to sing at all?
我唱歌好叻我又識Rap
I'm great at singing and I can rap too.
每次上到台都想嗌mic check mic check
Every time I go on stage I want to shout mic check mic check.
「你唔中意個樂壇 唔想再玩
“You don't like the music industry and don't want to play anymore,
唔睇美女煮飯 賑災除衫」
Not interested in watching beauties cook, or taking off clothes for charity.”
但係為左兩餐 同埋嗰啲帳單
But for the sake of two meals and those bills,
我又可以點揀 愈唱就愈浪漫
What choice do I have but to sing even more romantically?
「我愛你... 我愛你」
“I love you... I love you.”
我愛你我愛你愛你愛你愛你你你你你你你你你你... 死未
I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you... Have you died yet?
聲音 越黎越失真
The voice is getting more and more distorted.
變成噪音真假都唔識分
It's become noise that it's hard to tell real from fake.
真亦假時假亦真
When real is fake and fake is real.
對得住個良心 對唔住我娘親
In line with my conscience, not with my mother.
將你把聲賣比我
Sell me your voice.
等我幫你唱好啲歌 你永遠沒法躲
Let me sing better songs for you, you can never hide.
Repeat*
Repeat*
我老婆日日都去掃貨
My wife goes shopping every day.
屋企撻地從來未見過佢掃過
I've never seen her sweep the floor in our home.
仲要喺班姐妹面前係咁數我
And she's always complaining about me in front of her sisters.
不如「離婚啦衰婆」
Let's “divorce, you awful woman”.
老婆得個一個 仔女又咁大個
Alas, I only have one wife and my children are so big.
早知今日我 何必當初
If I had known this, why did I do that at the beginning?
「我老公請食飯 隨便坐 台面啲橙
“My husband has invited us to dinner, sit down anywhere, have the oranges on the table,
隨便囉攞 我老公真係好錫好錫好鍚我架」
take as many as you like, my husband really cares about and loves me so much”.
說話 講講下變大話
Talking, talking, it became a big lie.
無啦啦我又會甩大牙
Out of the blue I'm losing all my teeth.
假亦真時真亦假
When fake is real and real is fake.
假到有啲浮誇 對唔住我媽媽
So fake that it's a bit exaggerated, I'm sorry, mom.
將你啲聲音賣給我
Sell me your voice.
等我可以氹你老婆
So I can appease your wife.
你永遠沒法躲
You can never hide.
REPEAT*
REPEAT*
V-O-I-C-E Voice N-O-I-S-E Noise 明明係中國人又要講英文
V-O-I-C-E Voice N-O-I-S-E Noise Obviously Chinese but have to speak English.
明明係外國嚟又要做大戲
Obviously from abroad but have to perform Peking Opera.
明明未拍過拖又識唱情歌
Obviously never dated but can sing love songs.
明明最憎你又要拍你馬屁
Obviously hate you the most but have to flatter you.
REPEAT*
REPEAT*





Авторы: Tommy Dj, 6 Wing 6 Wing, Kwan C


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.